Chris Smith Investments
Without any conflicts of interest we put your needs first.
Since 1992, Chris Smith has been a professional Financial Advisor dedicated to helping his clients meet their financial goals. He will take the time to understand your individual goals and risk tolerance and -backed by the considerable resources of Cetera Advisors LLC -help you develop an appropriate strategy that attempts to balance income, growth, and risk. Through clear and frequent communication, he will strive to keep your portfolio on track toward your specific objectives.
We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
- Retirement planning - Help making the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. Determining how much you may need to retire comfortably. Managing assets before and during retirement.
- Tax management* - Help making sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. Developing tax saving investment strategies. Referring you to qualified tax specialists.
- Estate planning* - Working with our estate-planning and trust specialists to review your wills and trusts, help preserving your estate for your intended heirs, help with beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
- Education funding - Recommending investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children's education.
- Risk management - Reviewing your specific situation for potential insurance needs.**
- Investments - Determining your asset-allocation needs. Helping you understand your risk tolerance. Recommending investment vehicles to help you reach your goals.
- Employee and executive benefits - Helping your business attract and retain qualified employees through benefit packages.
We believe the staff at Chris Smith Investments is second to none. Shelly Sundra, Administrative Manager, has worked with Chris since 1996 and takes pride in her commitment of knowing clients personally and providing accurate and meticulous service. Lisa Youngcourt, Account Administrator, is a native of Payson and since 2005 has contributed greatly to our team's efforts at providing first class service to our clients.
After earning his degree in business and economics, Chris opened Edward Jones' first Payson office. There, he advanced from investment representative to regional leader responsible for more than 70 Arizona registered representatives, and he also trained new investment representatives in St. Louis and in London. Chris also served as an Army infantry officer for the 101st Airborne Division during Desert Storm and in Germany. He joined Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network and established Chris Smith Investments in 2004.
A community leader, Chris has served on the boards of directors for local Habitat for Humanity, Payson Hospital Foundation, and Gideons International. He served as a member of the Wachovia Securities Licensee Advisory Board for 4 years. He and his wife, Meg, have three children.
Chris Smith and his team invite you to discover the difference he and his team may be able to make for you.
112 West Main Street
Payson, AZ 85541
*Chris Smith Investments and Cetera Advisors, LLC do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your own tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.